ClaudiaKitsuneClaudiaKitsune

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

SSJ3 - Goron Rock n' Roll SSJ3 - Goron Rock n' Roll

Lol

I loved this goofy tune from Zelda xD Nice job.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

This was submitted several months ago. I was afraid no one would review it. XD Thank you very much, Claudia!

Endless Confrontation RDX Endless Confrontation RDX

@.@

That was pretty epic to say, XD The beginning almost put me to sleep though. :P

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

I know, right? It starts out so peaceful, then it gets so intense. :D Thank you!

SSJ3 - A Hero's Last Stand SSJ3 - A Hero's Last Stand

Amazing :)

I can honestly say I can feel the story in the song. The guitars melody and rhythm is very clean and powerful. The background orchestration is also powerful and adds that bit of Serenity to it :P Keep it up, I look forward to more of your work.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Oh, you can hear a lot more from the past. Look up the other song mentioned in the comments. Endless Confrontation and its redux. Also look up Fearless, Facing the Storm, and maybe even Silly Times, my OLDEST FL submission. Thanks for your review! I was wondering whether or not this was ever going to be criticized or praised. XD

Hero Who Travels Through Time Hero Who Travels Through Time

Awww XD

I saw the title, I thought it was a Zelda track for a minute, but I listened to this and I actually thought it was a very good job well done. :) Keep it up

Viking Viking

Beautiful

Very lovely acoustics, It has a very lovely and sad rhythm to it. I believe it's Ironic I'm drinking lemonade right now <3

Lemonnade responds:

Thanks for your comment. Enjoy your lemonade :-)

SSJ3 - Theme of Solid Snake SSJ3 - Theme of Solid Snake

Interesting

It has a very strong rhythm. It gets a little repeative throughout the song, Not a bad thing =P Just builds up for the good part. Anyway, Very nice job. Keep it up.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

Well, that's how I heard it on the actual song, lol. This is just my remix of it. Thanks, anyway.

Reploid Deployment - Loop Reploid Deployment - Loop

Awesomely Furiffic

This indeed does remind me of the old Megaman games. X was the best, I really like this. It has its own melody, not a commonly used Rythem. Very nice :3

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well! I'm very happy that you really enjoyed this song, especially as this is only my second completed original track. :) Thank you very much for the excellent review! I really appreciate it. :)

Paranoia.. Paranoia..

Awesome

I can definitely see why it's called paranoia :P Awesome Stalker Music

:.Jolleh Roger Bay.: :.Jolleh Roger Bay.:

Memorial

I used to love swimming through the water levels on Super Mario 64. This version has much better quality, still the same old melody thank you for the upload <3

RainOfTheRelentless responds: